Step Out of the Booth and Into the World
It’s a new era for DJs! With Numark’s PT01 Scratch portable turntable, you can scratch and cut—anywhere. Built with Numark’s exclusive Adjustable Scratch Switch™, PT01 Scratch enables you to grab your favorite scratch record (not included) and perform any turntablist scratch routine, whether you have access to AC wall power or you’re outdoors with your friends.
Built For Any DJ
You can set up the PT01 Scratch for both right-handed or left-handed scratching: unscrew the scratch switch and adjust it to your style. Our scratch and slide switch performs longer than ordinary sliders, and since it’s user-replaceable, don’t feel the need to hold back, and perform the best you know how.
Serious Audio Ins and Outs
Connect your phone or any audio source to play a background beat through the 1/8” stereo input and scratch along to the beat. Increase the volume with the gain control and play it loud and strong on the built-in speaker or RCA audio outputs, or make use of the 1/4” and 1/8” headphone outputs for private listening.
You nailed that scratch session, but what if you want to hear it back? With the USB connection and included EZ Vinyl software, record your performances onto your computer and play it back whenever you’d like!
Portability at it’s Finest
Finally, PT01 Scratch plugs into a wall outlet (AC wall adapter included), but it also runs on batteries for the on-the-go DJ. it’s enclosed in a hard case for protection as well and has a sleek red handle, so you can carry it anywhere and let the world be your DJ booth.
- The PT01 Scratch is ready to use right out of the box with it’s pre-balanced tonearm. The cartridge is also user-replaceable, making needle replacements a breeze.
- With the pitch knob on the PT01 Scratch, you can adjust the pitch by 10% or -10%.
- Use any record in your collection since the PT01 Scratch is compatible with 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records.
- What about your 45 RPM records that need an adapter to properly stay on the platter? We’ve got you covered with the included 45 RPM adapter.
- On the PT01 Scratch, adjust low and high frequencies, as well as audio output volumes, with the Tone and Audio knobs.
- We consider the PT01 Scratch portable for a reason: With it’s built-in speaker, leave your cables at home and scratch on the go!
- With the Scratch Switch, you can swiftly emulate the DJ technique of “cutting.”
Minimum System Requirements (PC):
USB 1.1 port
Minimum System Requirements (MAC):
Mac OS X 10.4.x*
USB 1.1 port
- PT-01 Scratch
- Power Adapter
- User guide
- Software download card
- Safety and warranty information