Shure SM7B Vocal Dynamic Microphone for Broadcast, Podcast & Recording, XLR Studio Mic for Music & Speech, Wide-Range Frequency, Warm & Smooth Sound, Rugged Construction, Detachable Windscreen – Black
- ONE MICROPHONE FOR EVERYTHING – Studio Recording, Home Recording, Podcasting and Streaming. The SM7B Is Trusted By The Worlds Leading Vocalists, Podcasters and Streamers.
- STUDIO VOCAL RECORDING – The SM7B’s Dynamic Cartridge With Smooth, Flat, Wide-range Frequency Response Produces Exceptionally Clean and Natural Reproduction Of Both Music and Speech.
- PODCAST and BROADCAST – Found In The Top Podcasting Studios Around The World, The SM7B Air Suspension Shock Isolation and Pop Filter Eliminate Both Mechanical Noise And Breathiness. So Words Get Through And The Rest Stays Out Of The Mix.
- STREAMING CONTENT – Professional Live Streaming Starts With A Microphone Capable Of Capturing Exceptionally Clean And Natural Reproduction Of Both Music And Speech. The SM7B Has Been A Pioneer In Such Abilities For Decades.
- PROFESSIONAL XLR CONNECTION – The XLR Connection Along With An Audio Interface Allows You More Control Over The Sound — Thus A Better Overall Sound Quality. At least 60dB of gain is recommended to get that iconic warm and balanced tone most commonly associated with the SM7B.
- CLASSIC CARDIOID PATTERN WITH UNIFORM CAPTURE – The SM7B Cardioid Pattern Is Designed To Reject Off-axis Audio, So You Can Sing Or Speak At A Comfortable Angle And It Captures The Sound, Just As You Want It, With Minimum Coloration.
- SHIELD YOUR SOUND – We Added Advanced Electromagnetic Shielding To Defeat Hum From Computer Monitors And Other Studio Equipment.