Whether you’re starting your first podcast, telling your YouTube subscribers about the latest trends, or running a program for your local volunteer radio station from your living room, you need a microphone that will bring your voice to your listener with clarity and warmth. The PD-70 is built to capture spoken word cleanly and clearly while eliminating mechanical noise and breathiness that can get between you and your audience. With superior off-axis rejection, you can set up your broadcast studio in just about any space – and unwanted reverberance, electrical hum, and the random car driving by will be left behind, leaving only the pristine, natural sound of your voice.
• Dynamic broadcast microphone
• Cardioid polar pattern
• Great choice for recording vocals for podcasts, radio. and more
• Works with any audio interface with a microphone preamp
• End address
• Exceptional clarity throughout its frequency response range
• Rugged construction
• Top-quality performance specifications
• Integrated hard mount and windscreen
There are no reviews yet!