With a host of practical features including a comprehensive 3 band EQ(+/- 15db on each band)for effective tone sculpting, line input (to connect to your smart phone or music player). Analog to Digital conversion via the mini USB 2.0 output for direct recording into your favourite DAW with no latency. 48K / 44.1KHz sampling rate for both playback and recording gives crystal clear audio, plus a balanced line out so you can even connect directly to a PA. Lastly a 9v rechargeable battery allows 2 hours playing time between charges. From the top, the Tone Pocket is the answer to all of your practice/recording interface needs.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Full Speed Operation
- 48K / 44.1KHz Sampling Rate for Both Playback and Recording
- Soft Mute Function
- Embedded High Performance 16-Bit Audio DAC
- Embedded 16-Bit ADC Input
- Embedded 5V to 3.3V Regulator for Single External 5V Operation
- Compatible with Win98 SE / Win ME / Win 2000 / Win XP and Mac OS9 / OS X without Additional Driver