Cloudlifters are an essential tool for any audio scenario. Recording into a DAW interface, performing live on stage, producing a podcast, using long cable runs in the studio, miking soft sound sources and using noisy or low gain preamps are just a few of its many uses. The CL4 elevates your right with four rack mountable channels of Cloudlifter for installations and touring racks. It’s perfect for recording & broadcast studios, live sound touring rigs, houses of worship, clubs and music venues. Features include:
• Active Ultra-Clean Gain – Provides four channels of up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain and optimal impedance loading for dynamic and ribbon mics to perform their best.
• Plug & Play – Connect up to four dynamic or ribbon mics to the input and connect the output to a mixer or preamp.
• Premium Electronics – The Cloudlifter’s patented discrete JFET circuitry preserves the source’s natural sound while keeping the direct audio path clear of transformers, capacitors, and resistors.
• Reduce Feedback – The Cloudlifter allows you to cut through the mix on stage with increased gain before feedback.
• Phantom Powered – Turns Phantom Power into gain and clarity without passing it through to your delicate ribbon mic.
• Made in the USA – Rugged, road-ready, and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.
There are no reviews yet!