We offer shipping via UPS and USPS (US Postal Service) for United States residents, and free in-store pick-up for TX residents. USPS is usually the most inexpensive choice for book orders, but to ensure safe, on time delivery, we will only ship guitar and amplifier orders via UPS. During the checkout process, you will be asked to choose your shipping method and will be provided with the cost and approximate shipping time. The estimate times provided by USPS are estimates only and are not guaranteed except for USPS Express Mail. We ship orders Monday through Friday and will usually ship the same day if your order is received by 10:00 A.M. MST. In addition, we have a 24-48 hour grace period for processing and packaging orders. We will only take more than one day in extreme, rare circumstances. Shipping costs include the actual shipping and insurance charges quoted by the carrier, plus any additional handling/packaging costs required to safely transport the merchandise ordered. All orders are insured for loss or damage in transit.
We offer shipping via UPS for Canadian residents. During the checkout process, you will be asked to choose your shipping method and will be provided with the cost and approximate shipping time. We ship orders Monday through Friday and will ship same day if your order is received by 10:00 A.M. MST. Shipping costs include the actual shipping and insurance charges quoted by the carrier, plus any additional handling/packaging costs required to safely transport the merchandise ordered. We do not include VAT and duty taxes and these will be billed to you separately by UPS. All orders are insured for loss or damage in transit.
We apologize, but for the security of our customers, and to do our part in preventing identity fraud, we do not ship outside of the US and Canada. Additionally, due to territory restrictions, certain items may not be able to be shipped to Canada.
Using ground shipping instead of air for inbound and outbound shipments is one of the most effective strategies to conserve energy.
- MusicNCamera also offers free shipping and flat rate shipping for most products within the 48 States. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- MusicNCamera’s shipping policy gently encourages dealers to make ecologically sound choices for delivery. The goal of our policy is to divert 25% of shipping choices from air to ground.
- MusicNCamera provides free shipping on certain brands in stock depending on the promotion at the time.
Note: Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. The Manufacturer’s packaging must be clear of writings or markings. Do not use the manufacturer’s product box as the shipping container.
- MusicNCamera is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages.
- Please note that third-party shippers, such as UPS Store, FedEx, Mailbox Etc., and similar companies, may add charges to normal ground shipping costs. MusicNCamera does not reimburse these charges.
- Before sending any item(s), you must go through the online return process or call to get prior authorization, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- MusicNCamera cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA. The RMA number should be written on the shipping label or visible on the shipping box.
- Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
- All closeout and clearance merchandise deals are final and cannot be refunded. Exchanges or manufacturers defect are acceptable.
- In its discretion, MusicNCamera may issue a store credit to a dealer for a returned product. In that situation, the store credit will expire one year from issuance.
FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS
We will ship almost anything on our website or anything in stock to anywhere in the United States—even Alaska and Hawaii—for free depending on the promotion posted in our website and the cost of the product.
WE OFFER ALL KINDS OF SHIPPING, ALL THE TIME.
Most in-stock items will arrive on your doorstep 4-7 business days after we receive your order. Please note that there is one business day lag because of processing the order and preparing the shipment.
General Merchandise Guideline
Ordering deadlines vary for Standard Shipping and expedited shipping options.