Cloudlifters are an essential tool for any audio scenario. Recording into a DAW interface, performing live on stage, producing a podcast, using long cable runs in the studio, miking soft sound sources and using noisy or low gain preamps are just a few of its many uses. The CL1 is the original Cloudlifter. Hear more of your dynamic & ribbon microphone’s character and clarity with active ultra-clean gain.
• Active Ultra-Clean Gain – Provides up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain in two distinct stages and optimal impedance loading for dynamic and ribbon mics to perform their best.
• Plug & Play – Simply connect your dynamic or ribbon mic to the input and connect a mixer or preamp to the output. The Cloudlifter does the rest.
• Premium Electronics – The Cloudlifter’s patented discrete JFET circuitry preserves the source’s natural sound while keeping the direct audio path clear of transformers, capacitors, and resistors.
• Reduce Feedback – The Cloudlifter allows you to cut through the mix on stage with increased gain before feedback.
• Phantom Powered – Turns Phantom Power into gain and clarity without passing it through to your delicate ribbon mic.
• Made in the USA – Rugged, road-ready, and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.